The Fine Watch Club is celebrating July 4th, the American National Day, with a powerful watch, a complimentary rotating watch-winder case and music! Five timepieces from the only 24-piece limited edition ever made in the history of Maurice Lacroix in titanium, especially for the club, along with exclusive accessories worth almost CHF 1000!
The Aikon collection symbolizes the revival of Maurice Lacroix and has already earned the Swiss brand numerous design awards. This version with a slate-gray dial, blue hands and two interchangeable timepieces (steel bracelet and textured rubber strap in the dial color) is only available to members of the Fine Watch Club.
Win one of the five Aikon FWC packages including two branded gifts:
· A titanium automatic chrono from the 24-piece Fine Watch Club limited edition worth CHF 3,300.-
· A matching Swiss Kubik winder worth CHF 425.-
· Cocoon de Reuge music box worth CHF 480.-
- Diameter: 44mm
- Chequered, in anthracite, with blue hands, white applied hour markers and white counters.
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Frequency: 28'800 vph / 4 Hz
- Jewels: 25
- Automatic ML112 movement
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph
- Small second at 9 o'clock
- Chronograph second indicated by central hand
- 30-minute chronograph counter at 12 o'clock
- 12-hour chronograph counter at 6 o'clock
- Day and date at 3 o'clock
- Stainless steel
- Folding buckle
- Easy strap exchange
- Interchangeable rubber strap or stainless steel bracelet
- Water-resistance: 200 metres