The new limited series designed exclusively for Fine Watch Club members condenses TAG Heuer’s centuries-old expertise into an irresistible model: the Carrera Calibre 16 Fine Watch Club Automatic Chronograph. In addition to the intrinsic qualities of the Carrera collection (design and readability, precision and performance, but also robustness), this version is groundbreaking in two distinct respects: it is the first and probably the only time that TAG Heuer has designed a Carrera limited series of only 24, and its sunburst blue dial is the only one not to have gray-rimmed counters and to display a red seconds hand.
It is also distinguished by its caseback engraved with the club logo and its blue alligator leather strap with folding clasp, which the standard version does not have.
- Diameter: 41mm
- Blue with sunburst with snailed counters ; Rhodium plated hour-markers and hands enhanced with Super-LumiNova® ; Exclusive red seconds hand
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Caliber 16; mechanical self-winding
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph
- Stainless steel, satin-brushed, with ceramic bezel
- Folding buckle
- Exclusive blue alligator leather ; double blade folding clasp
- Water-resistance: 100 metres
Carrera Caliber 16 Automatic Chronograph Fine Watch Club Edition