The Fine Watch Club is celebrating Belgium's National Day on 21. July with a watch powered by an iconic movement, a chocolate-brown bow tie matching the rotor cufflinks as a gift – and all that to the sound of music!
A single set comprising the only steel-case version of the El Primero A386 Revival from our limited series of 24 timepieces made in collaboration with Zenith specifically for the club, accompanied by over CHF 1,300. - of exclusive accessories.
Four times the pleasure with this special one-of-a-kind collector’s lot!
• 1 Zenith El Primero A386 Revival from the 24-piece Fine Watch Club limited edition worth CHF 8,900. -
• 1 Wolf travel case for five watches worth CHF 249.-
• 1 Porusus alligator leather bow tie, hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind model worth CHF 474.-
• 1 cigar case made out of alligator, hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind model worth CHF 613.-
Total price: CHF 8,900. -
Over CHF 1,300. - of gifts! A single lot, meaning only one chance to be seriously equipped for a long time to come
*Option of paying in two installments at no extra charge (CHF 4,450. - per month for two months, on request)
- Diameter: 38mm
- Thickness: 12.6mm
- Power reserve: 50 hours
- El Primero A386 Revival Automatic
- Frequency: 5Hz (36,000 vph)
- Jewels: 31
- Total Components: 278
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph
- Stainless steel
- Leather bracelet with folding buckle
- Water-resistance: 100 metres
- Super-LumiNova on hands and hour markers